Thursday, December 29, 2011

The End of Another Year

Here we are facing the end of another year.  It's a time of reflection.  A time of new beginnings.  For me, this was the year that I went back to the classroom after almost 15 years as a resource teacher/Literacy Coach.  And I count myself privileged to be back in Kindergarten after 17 years!  Seventeen!  And boy have things changed in that time.

I've been blogging most of my classroom experiences over here at The Learning Garden.
    I have to say that being back in the classroom has birthed ideas for at least two or three new books for teachers in my head.  So I really want to make it my new year's resolution (or at least a really strong attempt) to blog in both places!  Teaching and learning is ever-changing.  It's filled with challenges like always, but they are different today.  The classroom is a busy place filled with activity and occasional chaos.  The curriculum is jam packed with things to be taught and learned.  And time is at a premium to get it all done.

As I head into the new year with my Kindergarten students and my colleagues I really want to explore how we accomplish it all and still stay sane!

Here's to a new year filled with reading, writing and thinking!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

With havіn so much content ԁo you eѵeг
гun іntο any ρroblems of plаgorism οr copyright іnfringement?
Μy blog has a lοt of comρlеtely unique сontеnt І've either authored myself or outsourced but it looks like a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my permission. Do you know any ways to help reduce content from being ripped off? I'ԁ cеrtаinly
aρpгeсiate it.

Vіsit my web sitе: Hämorrhoiden

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.